High Spirits Turbo 24 Yeast
High Spirits Turbo 24 yeast is one of the quickest and also cleanest fermenting yeasts which has the ability to ferment 13 pounds of granulated sugar in a 6.5 gallon wash to 14% in only 24 hours. How's that for turbo?? This yeast also boasts a high tolerance to temperatures, to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. However, results are best achieved when keeping it below that which will ensure you have a good wash. These are single-use packets of 210 grams using high quality ingredients and made in the USA. They're even Urea free and certified Kosher (Pareve) to top it all off.
High Spirits Turbo 24 Features:
- Made in USA
- Single use packet (210 grams)
- Urea Free
- Temperature tolerant (over 100 degrees F)
- Certified Kosher (Pareve)
- In an 8 gallon (30L) or larger fermenter, dissolve 13lbs (6kg) of granulated sugar into 2 gallons of hot water. Ensure that sugar is completely dissolved before continuing.
- Using ice, cold, or hot water, top up to 6.6 gallons (25L) to obtain a liquid temperature of 95F (35C). Do not add turbo yeast until liquid temperature is at or below 95F (35C)
- Add contents of package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved. Never re-hydrate turbo yeast in less that the full volume of liquid as it can kill the yeast.
- Cover fermenter with a lid and airlock.
- Allow to ferment at 86-100F (30-38C) for 1-2 days, or until fermentation is complete.
Ingredients: Specially selected yeast, yeast nutrients (Ammonium Phosphate (dibasic), Magnesium sulfate), trace vitamins and minerals