High Spirits Grain Vodka Turbo Yeast with Gluco-Amylase Enzyme
High Spirits Grain Vodka Turbo Yeast is ideal for crafting up some super pure vodka from a grain wash. It's unique formulation is designed to get you up to 14% when used with grain fermentation.
Featuring a special strain of yeast that is specifically suited for grains is further enhanced with a proprietary blend of micro and macro nutrients in addition to vitamins and minerals that many high-gravity washes lack. It also contains Gluco-amylase enzyme which will break down the carbohydrates into fermentable sugars helping you get more alcohol from your grains.
These come in packets of 75 grams, which is just enough for making 25 Liters or (6.5 Gallons). As with all High Spirits yeasts, this to is crafted using high quality ingredients and made in the USA. They're even Urea free and certified Kosher (Pareve) to top it all off.
High Spirits Grain Vodka Turbo Yeast with Gluco-Amylase Enzyme Features:
- Made in USA
- 75 grams - makes 25 Liters (6.5 gallons)
- Urea Free
- Certified Kosher (Pareve)
- Prepare mash according to the recipe as you usually would
- Once the mash is between 82F and 90F (28C-32C), add contents of package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved.
- Cover fermenter with a lid and airlock.
- Allow to ferment at 77-95F (25-35C) for 3-5 days, or until fermentation is complete.
Ingredients: Specially selected yeast, yeast nutrients (Ammonium Phosphate (dibasic), Magnesium sulfate), Gluco-Amylase Enzyme, trace vitamins and minerals