High Spirits Turbo 48 Yeast
High Spirits Turbo 48 turbo yeast is a clean natural fermenting yeasts able to get your wash to 14% in only 48 hours, or if you want to hold out for something a little stronger you can get to 18% in 5-7 days. This yeast also boasts a high tolerance to temperatures, to over 100 degrees Fahrenheit. However, results are best achieved when keeping it below that which will ensure you have a good wash. These are single-use packets of 175 grams using high quality ingredients and made in the USA. They're even Urea free and certified Kosher (Pareve) to top it all off.
High Spirits Turbo 48 Yeast Features:
- Made in USA
- Single use packet (175 grams)
- Urea Free
- Temperature tolerant (over 100 degrees F)
- Certified Kosher (Pareve)
- In an 8 gallon (30L) or larger fermenter, dissolve 13 - 17lbs (6-7.6kg) of granulated sugar into 2 gallons of hot water. Ensure that sugar is completely dissolved before continuing.
- Using ice, cold, or hot water, top up to 6.6 gallons (25L) to obtain a liquid temperature of 95F (35C). Do not add turbo yeast until liquid temperature is at or below 95F (35C)
- Add contents of package, stirring vigorously for 2 minutes or until contents are fully dissolved. Never re-hydrate turbo yeast in less that the full volume of liquid as it can kill the yeast.
- Cover fermenter with a lid and airlock.
- Allow to ferment at 86-100F (30-38C) for 2-7 days, or until fermentation is complete.
Ingredients: Specially selected yeast, yeast nutrients (Ammonium Phosphate (dibasic), Magnesium sulfate), trace vitamins and minerals